A Dustland Fairytale

Once upon a time...

...there was a beautiful princess named Amanda. She loved pretty dresses and sunglasses and ponies and punk rock. But she had a secret. Every night when the sun set, Amanda turned into a toothy and terrifying AMANDASAURUS REX! Miss Rex's blog is much more interesting and frequently updated than this one, so I advise you to proceed there... IF YOU DARE.

This is the end of a really sad story.


Tonight Paul and I had the pleasure of driving half an hour to Cara's house to, allegedly, drink and play Rock Band. However, the two of us wound up sitting alone in the basement while the others upstairs "waited for Mike." When we went up there to see what had become of the elusive Mike, we found the three of them applying for Jane's loans. Then we went to Wendy's, where I made Paul buy me fries that I really shouldn't have eaten. Then we went back to Cara's, where Jane demanded we watch Dracula even though I was pulling for Ghostbusters and even had Paul on my side (which never happens when we're choosing movies). After convincing the rest of us, those three disappeared again and Paul and I sat in the basement without them, watching a movie we didn't want to watch, while they smoked pot without us and didn't even offer us any (not that I'm into that shit). So we drove half an hour home and here we are. The end.

0 comments: