A Dustland Fairytale

Once upon a time...

...there was a beautiful princess named Amanda. She loved pretty dresses and sunglasses and ponies and punk rock. But she had a secret. Every night when the sun set, Amanda turned into a toothy and terrifying AMANDASAURUS REX! Miss Rex's blog is much more interesting and frequently updated than this one, so I advise you to proceed there... IF YOU DARE.

In search of Boy


Uuummmmm.

Katie and I are taking turns smelling my PJ shirt because for some reason, it smells OVERWHELMINGLY of boy. And I am baffled and confused for several reasons. One, I don't think I've even spoken to a boy in person in like two or three days, let alone hugged one or schneckled with one. Two, this is the shirt I SLEEP in. And three, it's not like this thing came straight out of the wash or anything. I've already worn it one or two nights, and this is the first time it's smelled this good. o_o

Conjectures and theories are welcome.....

3 comments:

sheepherder02 said...

maybe you are turning into a boy. hey, it could happen ~Jess

Amandasaurus said...

Kate says I'm an oyster and change sexes while I sleep.

Meanwhile my roommate just wants to know how I'm getting boys in here past visitation and without her noticing.

I wish I could've noticed them here, too. I missed out on all the fun. XD

saraphimiscool said...

this is quite peculiar... i need to figure out how you're doing that too... too bad you don't remember the schnecklefests. :C