A Dustland Fairytale

Once upon a time...

...there was a beautiful princess named Amanda. She loved pretty dresses and sunglasses and ponies and punk rock. But she had a secret. Every night when the sun set, Amanda turned into a toothy and terrifying AMANDASAURUS REX! Miss Rex's blog is much more interesting and frequently updated than this one, so I advise you to proceed there... IF YOU DARE.

It's no fun on the sidelines.


I'm feeling loads better tonight. My face just hurt so bad before. There was no way it wasn't a sinus infection. But I caught it so early and got the drugs quick enough that they're already working. I can breathe, I can think, I can make a dent in the homework I once again left until the last minute....

The light in this room flickers really badly. It’s sort of like a strobe light but more of a nuisance and less conducive to dance parties. Maybe I’d feel differently if I were listening to Cobra Starship instead of House of Heroes. Either way I’m still trying to write this thing for this class that I don't want to write a thing for.

But let’s think about the bright side of things for a minute. Tonight I said to Sarah Mac, “I want you to come to Cobra Starship with me so badly that Ima buy you a ticket. Okay?” So we’re going, and I AM PUMPED. I just wanna get down on the floor... come on, bring it!

0 comments: