A Dustland Fairytale

Once upon a time...

...there was a beautiful princess named Amanda. She loved pretty dresses and sunglasses and ponies and punk rock. But she had a secret. Every night when the sun set, Amanda turned into a toothy and terrifying AMANDASAURUS REX! Miss Rex's blog is much more interesting and frequently updated than this one, so I advise you to proceed there... IF YOU DARE.

I CAN'T FUCKING STAND IT.





ALL I COULD DO WAS CLOSE MY EYES
AND CROSS MY HEART AND HOPE TO DIE
CAUSE YOU DON'T FUCKING LISTEN
WHEN I'M AROUND

-----------------------------------
Sorry for the profanity. At least it wasn't a homicide.

Kthxbye.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am very grateful it wasn't a homicide, because chances are I would have been questioned...

:/ Not what I prefer to deal with...

Valtiel+ said...

I get like that sometimes