A Dustland Fairytale

Once upon a time...

...there was a beautiful princess named Amanda. She loved pretty dresses and sunglasses and ponies and punk rock. But she had a secret. Every night when the sun set, Amanda turned into a toothy and terrifying AMANDASAURUS REX! Miss Rex's blog is much more interesting and frequently updated than this one, so I advise you to proceed there... IF YOU DARE.

A world in white gets underway.




All is quiet on New Year's Day.
A world in white gets underway.
I want to be with you, be with you night and day.
Nothing changes on New Year's Day.





Resolutions:

"Sleep when you’re dead." And save Facebook for later, too.
Suffer for my art… and finish the first draft of “Before the Empty Moon.”
Get the female equivalent of balls to tell people what I’m really thinking.
Be able to support my sponsored child AND my concert addiction.
Take a road trip.
Play a show.
Meet William Beckett.

In the words of my good friend Adam T. Siska, "2009's gonna be delicious."

3 comments:

carlydee said...

Props for resolutions. What a pretty picture.

I hope you reach all of yours; you have my good wishes. ;)

saraphimiscool said...

you wish sisky was your good friend. ^_^

i'm excited to see you again. i need a good hug.

i haven't gotten around to resolutions yet. too many other things on my mind. i'll tell you saturday. C:

Amandasaurus said...

"Dedicated to my boyfriend.... I mean, good friend, Adam T. Siska.... <3"